We’re thrilled to announce that the second annual issue of Connexions Magazine is now available.
Here’s some of what you’ll find inside the Spring 2017 issue:
- Questions to ask during a high risk pregnancy
- How to capture great birth photos
- One family’s story of fetal surgery for Spina Bifida
- A little girl’s legacy: The work of the Brianna Marie Foundation
- Dealing with infant loss
- A mom tells about her son’s cleft palate diagnosis and treatment
- News about fetal surgery
- How to ask for help while you’re on bed rest
Connexions, published by the Fetal Health Foundation, is a magazine for the fetal health community. This publication connects families to hope with answers to the unique questions that come with a fetal syndrome diagnosis and with help in seeking proper diagnosis and life-saving treatment.
The magazine connects doctors and fetal centers, updating them on the latest treatment options available, research being conducted, and even research grant opportunities to help further their mission.
View the online magazine