The Great Candy Run comes to Denver November 6, 2016.
(Races will also be held this year in Minneapolis and Seattle! Find out more)
If the idea of a candy-themed race isn’t temptation enough for you, here are ten reasons to join us!
10. Balloon artists, bubbles, and face painting.
9. Harleys from the Ridin for a Reason Motorcycle Club lead the 5k
8. Prizes for best costumes in Kids’, Team, Adult, Volunteer, and Volunteer Group categories.
7. Family expo for kids of all ages with games, activities, and vendors
6. Coda Coffee Kids fun run athletes receive a kids’ medal and a small treat bags.
5. Hammond’s Candies sweet candy shop
4. Long sleeve tech t-shirts in youth sizes as well as gender-specific sizing for adults, and 5K finisher medals for the first 6000 finishers
3. Live band- Retro (80’s cover band), and on course music, including DJ mixing candy themed music.
2. Cinnamon Crunch Bagels compliments of Panera Bread
and the number one reason to be part of the race?