The Great Candy Run comes to Minneapolis October 14th, and Denver November 12, 2017.
If the idea of a candy-themed race isn’t temptation enough for you, here are ten reasons to join us for the Fetal Health Foundation’s flagship benefit event.
10. Kid will love balloon artists, bubbles, and face painting.
9. In Denver, Harleys from the Ridin for a Reason Motorcycle Club lead the 5k.
8. Dressing up is a blast. Prizes for best costumes in Kids’, Team, Adult, Volunteer, and Volunteer Group categories.
7. Family expo for kids of all ages with games, activities, and vendors
6. Everyone is a winner: kids fun run athletes receive a kids’ medal and a small treat bags.
5. Cash prizes for Top Finishers! (There’s even a stroller division.)
4. T-shirts in youth sizes as well as gender-specific sizing for adults.
3. Live band- Retro (80’s cover band), and on course music, including DJ mixing candy themed music.
2. Sweet 5K finisher medals for the first 6000 finishers
and the number one reason to be part of the race?